More Burbia....

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Little Extra Snippet from My Imagination Story

Three months later (April), at Hilter’s Munich apartment, Bart and Lisa watch an episode of The Jerry Springer Show where two lesbians from Nebraska are fighting with a state attorney general to keep their young son, whom they adopted from Romania. Bart asks, “I don’t get it. Why are those two dykes fighting the Nebraska state attorney general for custody over their Romanian son?” Lisa says, “’Cause supposedly gay people have no rights in Nebraska, but I don’t believe that’s true; gay people have rights in every state, ‘cept maybe Utah or Texas. Anyway, don’t call those lesbians dykes, Bart.” On the TV, Jerry Springer says to the lesbians... “…Ladies, we have the Nebraska Supreme Court listening backstage. Let’s bring ‘em on out here: the Nebraska Supreme Court, everybody!” The studio audience claps and yells as the state judges and seven state justices come out from backstage. After loud and raucous arguing, the lesbians finally win over the state Supreme Court and state attorney general. The judge says to the lesbians, “By the powers invested in me by the State of Nebraska, I hereby grant you custody over your son." The lesbians and studio audience all cheer with joy and the show then cuts to commercial. During the commercial break, Lisa asks her brother, “So, Bart, are you gonna get Hitler a pig for his birthday like you said last year?” Bart says, “Yes, I am. In fact, I already ordered it. But I don’t reckon I’m gonna get him the horse next year. I might just get him a rooster ‘stead.” Lisa says, “You can give the horse to me. I’ll ride it and groom it and take care of it more than Hitler will.” Bart says, “No! The horse is gonna get me into more trouble than the calf and goat—and probably the pig will too—did put together.” Lisa asks, “Well, anyway, when are you getting the pig?” Bart says, “I already got it. I hid it in your closet in the guest room.” Lisa says, “Wow! Then no wonder I’ve been hearing snorting sounds at night. I thought Grampa had sinus problems.” Bart grimaces and says, “Ew! Thank God he didn’t.”


(Skip ahead two conversations later)



Homer asks, "Are we gonna tell Hitler this time?" Raphael says, "No. He might be too busy arguing with his niece. (Hears Hitler and his niece Geli arguing out in the hallway) Speaking of which, that's what they're doing right now!" Bart says, "Oh boy, I love to hear a nice, juicy argument coming outta those two!" Maggie says, "Me too!" Homer says to his two children, "C'mon, kids! Let's go watch and listen to the argument." Lisa says, "Well, Raphael and I gotta go. Have fun watching your lil' show!" She and Raphael leave Homer, Bart, and Maggie be so they can watch as well as listen to Hitler and Geli argue about the latter being constantly controlled by the former when they go out. Yet, Hitler and his niece stop arguing when they see the former's foster children and Homer approach them. Hitler asks his foster son, "Yes, Bart, what do you want?" Bart says, "I don't want anything, Adolf. I just came over here to watch and listen to you guys argue. So whatcha arguing about?" Geli continues the argument with her uncle, "You let him (pointing at Bart) have freedom when we go out! H's the one who gets into mischief all the time! I don't get into any mischief so why can't you let me have any freedom?" Hitler says, "It's because Bart knows that if he ever gets under my skin, he gets the whip! And so far, he has been getting it. But at least, he doesn't chase after girls flirt with them! You see, Geli, you're a fllirtatious type--" Geli interrupts him, "If I can flirt with boys, I can! You don't want me to get hurt, I understand! But you shouldn't send chaperones with me whenever I go out on a date. And they shouldn't take the baby (pointing at Maggie) with them just to keep me from talking about sex! And you shouldn't inflict me with a curfew!" Hitler shouts, "I can inflict you with a curfew whenever I want!" Bart shouts in favor of Hitler, "Yeah, you tell her, Adolf!" Hit;er says, "You keep out of this, Bart!" The Simpson trio continue watching the argument between Hitler and his niece with relish. Amidst all the shouting, the Simpson trio only pick up a snippet of the argument. Geli shouts to her uncle, "You treat me like your prisoner more than your niece, Uncle Adi!" In response, Hitler raves about how he takes Geli to wherever she pleases. Bart says to him, "But I don't really like it when you take her everywhere we go, Adolf." Hitler gives him a look of warning and he cowers back by sitting down. Bart then says, "By the way, Adolf, I already got your birthday present." Hitler harshly flogs him with his whip; Bart protects himself by putting his arm across his head. He shouts, Ow, Adolf! Why did you hit me?!" Hitler says, "Don't interrupt me when I'm in the middle of things!" Bart shouts, "Dude, what the hell!? I just told you I bought your birthday present!" Hitler says, "That's good, Bart, but now I' in the middle of something important."

No comments:

Post a Comment

EW.com: Today's Latest Headlines

PopWatch